Tuesday, November 9, 2010

DEAR ALL,

Went for CCA today. It was really long but really fun:D I will be skipping friday's session, as we are going to a HUMANITIES CAMP! I really really hope it would be fun. Although i wish we would be learning less about history, and more about geography. I don't know why, but i really hate history. That's why i am so damn glad i am not touching history AT ALL next year.

Next year is going to be damn awesome. I will be in the same class as Shanita, Davini, and Michelle. I also heard that Vahesh is going to appeal into 8A2 TOO! Awesomeness:D

Damnn, just found out I have to come back to school tomorrow to get the LTC consent form. Perhaps i can MAXIMISE MY TIME, by buying my books tooo! But must see if my parents are free first. Oh wellls, shall continue social networking XD

You are the only person who can bring yourself down.

DEBS :{D

No comments:

Post a Comment