Thursday, November 11, 2010

OLLO!

Woke up really late today felt damn SHIOK. HAHAH. But had to go for LTC briefing, so I had to really rush. In the end, I missed both my buses, so I took a cab. Used my own money too:( But the briefing was really fun and SCARY. They made us play with mouse traps. It was really REALLY scary. We had like put it together, and if it snapped, we were warned that our fingers would hurt like hell. I was screaming most of the time. Hahaha.

OHOH! Yesterday, I dropped my phone in a pail of water. I practically stared at my phone in the water for 5 whole seconds before I took it out. I was so scared! I started to take out all the cards and batteries inside and blew and wiped it with a tissue. I actually did CPR. HAHAH. I tried onning it, but to no avail. Then after praying, my phone WORKED AGAIN! I was soooooo happy:D:D I never plan on doing it ever again!

I shall start watching my 90120 episodes now! 6,7&8!

If you get a second chance, take it. If it changes your life, let it.

DEBRA.

No comments:

Post a Comment